2022 International Conference on Biometrics, Microelectronic Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (BMSAI 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Machinery and production technology
🔣 Fingerprint recognition, vein recognition and other applications
🔣 Biometric acquisition device
🔣 Evaluation and enhancement of biometric signal quality
🔣 Biometric-based emotional computing
🔣 Identification and processing of other biometrics
🔣 Multimodal biometrics and information fusion
🔣 Biometric database construction and synthesis
🔣 Large-scale biometric identification systems
🔣 Biometric system anti-counterfeiting and security
🔣 Biometric system evaluation and application
🔣 Research and development of new devices and processes
🔣 Advanced system packaging and 3D integration
🔣 Integrated circuit equipment materials
🔣 Digital integrated circuits and systems
🔣 Analog/RF circuits and systems
🔣 Memory architecture and design
🔣 New computing architecture chip design
🔣 Open source chips and agile development
🔣 Reliability technology and measurable design
🔣 IoT and smart sensor design
🔣 Healthcare and intelligent terminal design
🔣 Preparation of new materials
🔣 Chemical sensors and electrochemical sensors
🔣 Optical sensors and biosensors
🔣 Electrobiochemilumine sensors and biosensors
🔣 Sensor membrane or nanosensor
🔣 Novel sensor concepts and new quantitative methods
🔣 Machine learning
🔣 Natural language processing
🔣 Intelligent robot
🔣 Artificial Intelligence Modeling and Simulation
🔣 Pervasive computing and environmental intelligence
🔣 Automatic control
🔣 Build product/system lifecycle datasets with AI
🔣 Ai-enabled modeling and design of materials, metamaterials, and material systems
🔣 Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
🔣 Data mining and machine learning tools
🔣 Artificial Intelligence applied to the Internet of Things (IoT)
🔣 Ai-aided design of mechanisms and other mechanical systems
🔣 Heuristics and AI planning strategies and tools
🔣 Hybrid intelligent system
🔣 Multimedia and Cognitive Informatics
All accepted papers will be published independently by SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering (ISSN: 0277-786X) and will be submitted to be indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download：Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Copyright© BMSAI 2022
2022 International Conference on Biometrics, Microelectronic Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (BMSAI 2022) http://www.bmsai.net/